Welcome to Pinzach's Custom Cards

Due to copyright reasons, all of my Bally/Wms cards are located only at pinballrebel.com. A list of all of the cards available there is in the right column below, above my profile.

You can get to my section at pinballrebel by clicking here.

All the rest of my cards (Stern, Gottlieb, Data East, etc.) are below...

You can go directly to any of the cards by clicking on it in the alphabetical list in the right column.

Monday, March 18, 2013

Custom Cards on Demand (any machine you want)

I've created cards for the machines that I was most interested in doing.

The issue is that there are many requests for for all sorts of different games - many of which are not very popular and so I'm not usually inclined to do them. The cards I do are the ones where the machine particularly inspires me more and/or the most popular machines because that way they get shared the most.

Many guys tell me they want cards for a certain game, but I know the demand isn't high and it's hard to put in the time and creativity if I know they will only be downloaded a fraction as often as something like JP or TAF. (TAF has 1,000 downloads)

Now I have a new solution if you want to take me up on it...

If you have seen my site or posts recently, you may know that for a $6 donation to my favorite charity (Best Friends Animal Society) I now print and mail cards if you need me to (see right column) - SO, since that warms my heart to be able to help them, I'll now go a step further and will create new cards for any machine you want for a $20 donation to them (http://bestfriends.org/). A couple of guys have already done this and I think it's a cool solution. I do cards that I wouldn't have created otherwise, and I get to donate another $20 to BestFriends.

I will do them chronologically (first come, first served).

Just send me an email to get started.

zach@pinzach.com